New business development position for experienced "solution-oriented" sales person selling Business Intelligence software to small, medium and large customers in all industries. Selling directly and through channels, travel up to 25% in a multi-state territory and communicating with technical and business managers. Experience with relational or multi-dimensional database concepts, query, reporting or BI software is required. Extensive training provided. This is an exciting opportunity to represent a company with a long track record, a proven solution, marketing support, and customer references in all major industry segments.
Responsibilities for prospects, customers and business partners include:
- Implement and manage the sales cycle.
- Establish and maintain personal relationships.
- Understand business and product requirements.
- Maintain current customer relationships.
Experience and Education:
- 2 to 3 years of relevant sales experience
- College degree or equivalent industry experience
- Telephone and internet demonstration experience
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Proven ability to identify and qualify new accounts
- Telephone prospecting experience
Please submit resume with cover letter explaining how your skills and experience are a good match for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Generation Software, Inc. is a Sacramento-based developer of business intelligence and financial management application software with more than 1,000 customers worldwide. Our goal is to attract and retain long-term employees with a friendly work environment, quality products and challenging work. We offer competitive salaries, incentives and benefits packages.
NGS is an EOE employer.