NGS Concert Series financial software is a high-quality, advanced-feature accounting and financial management solution. It provides easy and prompt access to your critical management information in a secure, reliable and consistent environment.
- General Ledger provides multiple company processing, user-defined reporting hierarchy and integrated spreadsheets that support online analysis and financial statement production.
- Accounts Payable gives you a total cash management and reporting solution, effectively tracking your liabilities and cash disbursements.
- Accounts Receivable allows you to easily manage your receivables and cash flow as well as generate invoices and statements.
- Payroll handles multi-state, multi-company processing and reporting and offers online access to payroll information.
- Human Resources optimizes efficiency and flexibility to handle changing requirements.
Concert Series can also handles not-for-profit and multiple currency requirements.
IBM i (AS/400) Strength, Desktop Productivity
Do you prefer to spend time managing your business, not your information technology? NGS Concert Series offers the best of two worlds: The IBM i's reliability, security, and data integritycoupled with the personal productivity benefits of Windows. For users, this means ease of use. For management, this means fewer worries about down time, lost data, inappropriate user access and scalability. In other words, more time is focused on business.
To satisfy your Intranet requirements, Concert Series can be deployed to support a Web-browser user interface. This capability provides users with a point-and-click, graphical user interface without requiring you to install software on their desktops. It also allows your non-Windows users to access the software. Users only need a Web browser and authority to access the applications on the IBM i.
The Concert Series financial software can provide Windows users with easy, secure access to real-time financial data in the IBM i. Your reporting needs are also covered with applications that work hand-in-hand with the IBM i's DB2 database to provide fast, user-tailored output.
ConcertPro™ is a Microsoft Excel plug-in that provides a bridge between Concert Series G/L, A/P, A/R and Excel. With ConcertPro, you can download your financial data from your IBM i to automatically update your Excel spreadsheets. You can also use the upload feature of ConcertPro to upload journal entries and budget data from Excel to your Concert Series applications.
In addition to ConcertPro, our Management Report Writer gives you an arsenal of standard reports and tools to create customized reports with ease.
Financial Reporting Data Mart
NGS offers a fully-integrated version of its Decision Assist - Financial Performance data mart and reporting solution for Concert Series G/L customers.
Concert Series includes outside system interface (OSI) utilities that help you prepare, edit, and pass data in from your existing applications.
Concert Series security delivers:
- Cross-application controlenabling management to limit access user by user and option by option.
- Menu customizationusers see only those applications and operations they can access.
- Quickly move both within and between applications.
- Enjoy quick, efficient movement from task to task, both within and between applications, provided by Concert Series NaviGuide, the cross-application navigation system.
Maximize System Performance
Profit from more efficient use of your system. Maximized system performance means software designed to fully utilize the capabilities and strengths of your IBM i computer and minimize human errors. Concert Series offers these advantages:
- Data Integrity—online data entry validation at time of entry means you get it right the first time.
- Efficient Processing—posting in batch means you get the most work from your system for the fewest dollars.
- Control—costly out-of-balance data entry errors are prevented with batch controls. Maintain history as long as you want.
- Automation—system-generated recurring entries.
NGS Concert Master architecture can make the difference between keeping up with your workload and having the time and information you need to effectively manage your business. For managers, it provides the tools to control the information systems environment. For end users, it offers a comfortable, consistent user interface.
Benefits for both information systems and accounting professionals include the following:
- Powerful software written exclusively for the unique architecture of the IBM i.
- Economical use of disk space for maximum long-term cost effectiveness.
- Enhanced programming logic that virtually eliminates the potential for record locks during processing.
Related customer story:
NGS Software Solutions Make the "Grade" at MSU Bookstore
Concert Series, ConcertPro, NaviGuide and Concert Master are trademarks of New Generation Software, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.