NGS-IQ enables business users and analysts to write queries that can:
- output to Excel, Access, Word, PDF, CSV, TXT, HTML, and XML
- develop analytical reports
- build multidimensional models
- integrate Web reporting with charts and drill-down features into your intranet or Web portal
Query developers enjoy powerful, time saving features, including:
- conditional (if-then), new column (field) calculations
- run-time prompting for row (record) selection and calculation formulas
- date formatting and arithmetic
- simplified table (file) joins (inner, outer, exception, one-to-many, unions)
- report break summaries and calculations based on summary results
- SQL group by and having
- program exits to support unique data access and manipulation processes
- query usage statistics and change management
- optional table (file) and column (field) aliases to make data elements easier to understand
NGS-IQ provides built-in email and FTP, plus the benefits of IBM i security and the ability to query remote data sources. With NGS-IQ you can modernize your reporting without adding another server or database to your network.
New Generation Software, Inc. also offers these solutions:
- Qport Office – easy-to-learn tool that enables users to run IBM Query/400 queries from the Windows desktop and output to Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
- NGS Software Developer Kit - affordable, one developer license of our query and Web reporting tools bundled with online education and technical support.