Do you use IBM Query/400?
Do your end users want Query/400 output delivered to them as Excel files?
Do you lack the budget to replace Query/400 this year?
If so, Qport Office is the solution for you.
Qport Office is NGS’s entry level reporting solution for companies that aren’t ready to replace Query/400 with NGS-IQ but would still like to give their Query/400 users additional function. Qport Office gives you the ability to run your Query/400 queries from the Windows desktop and direct your output to the following:
- Windows display
- PC Printer
Qport Office lets you:
- Run Query/400 queries from Windows desktop shortcuts, hyperlinks, or an easy-to-use menu.
- Create and update Excel workbooks, sheets, and named ranges from Query/400 output.
- Create Word documents and Access tables from Query/400 query output.
- Link queries so that one mouse click initiates the execution of an entire series of Query/400 queries.
- Leverage the business and database knowledge embedded in your existing Query/400 queries.
Please understand that Qport Office is not a replacement for Query/400. It enhances Query/400 output and saves you time.
NGS offers more comprehensive enterprise reporting and business intelligence solutions for companies who need more. Find out which NGS solution is right for you.
For a limited time, NGS is offering qualified IBM i customers (who are not already NGS customers) a two-concurrent user license of Qport Office without requiring a license fee. Read the Software License Agreement for complete details and fill out the form. Software maintenance is optional after 90 days and the software will continue to operate whether or not you pay the maintenance fee.
Looking for a Different Solution?
If Qport Office doesn't sound like a solution for you, please tell us what you're looking for, and we'll offer some suggestions.