NGS-IQ is a popular, modern query, report writing, Web reporting, and analytics solution optimized for IBM i customers. The software enables a wide range of users with different skills and job duties to extract, aggregate, visualize, analyze, and share critical information without programming.
The NGS-IQ subscription plan includes NGS-IQ’s Microsoft 365, Windows and Web integration features, IBM i-based administration and security, education, technical support, and software maintenance. Enjoy point-click and drag-drop development with output to:
- Microsoft 365 (Excel, Access, Word)
- Adobe® PDF and popular Web browsers
- HTML, CSV TXT, Db2, XML, print
Email and FTP features are built in to simplify report distribution and secure data access.
Many companies treat software subscription fees as an operating expense rather than as a capital expense, thereby simplifying your approval process.
A multi-year commitment isn’t required. You may add NGS-IQ users and modules anytime. Future year fees may change, depending on business, product, and economic factors.
$200/monthly plan, payable annually, includes the following software, education, and support:
- Two concurrent user licenses of IQ Server (Web and 5250 interfaces)
- One Windows seat license of the IQ Client query and Web report development module
- One concurrent user license of Qport Access (Windows and Microsoft 365 integration module)
- One concurrent user license of Qport SmartView (portable report analytics module)
- Introductory NGS-IQ Capabilities Webcast
- Introductory hands-on overview session (approximately two hours)
- Online, private tutoring sessions designed for Windows Query developers, Excel users, business analysts, and Web/mobile report designers
- Access to On Demand Video Library
- Software maintenance (toll-free and online incident reporting plus product