NGS-IQ offers a variety of powerful functions so you can work with just about any data to get the information you need and store it for future reference. In this session, you learn how to do the following:
- join files on a new field created in your query
- join files using record selection
- design a query so that the destination of its output on the Integrated File System (IFS) is a variable you control at run time
- include your query's name and library in your output to Excel when using Qport Access
- learn about the new Web charting and drill down functions planned for the next release of NGS-IQ
Approximately one hour. (Requires Adobe Flash with Java enabled.)
If you have already registered for a previous Webcast, enter your e-mail address and click the "Returning" button to submit the form below. You will receive an e-mail with a link to the requested Webcast.
Otherwise, continue to the next section to request login instructions.
First Time Request
To request access to the Webcast recording, please fill out the form below and click the "New" button to submit the form. You will receive an e-mail with a link to the requested Webcast.