Hear an NGS-IQ customer talk about the onsite NGS-IQ workshop he recently completed. Then, get an overview of the different types of training we offer and the dates for upcoming classes. Solutions covered in this Webinar:
- Using the Group By function to create a report that compares a field's value to its expected range of values and lists the records that fall outside the expected range.
- Designing a query that outputs data to SmartView so that your result includes the name of the user who ran the query, the time stamp of when the query was run, the run-time selection parameters the user entered, and the number of records being summed at each level of the model.
- Publishing an Excel workbook as a Web page.
- Using Microsoft SkyDrive and the Excel Web App to access and revise Excel workbooks from a Web browser on a Apple, Android or Windows device.
- Creating impressive data visualizations and maps with drill down features by using Microsoft Power Pivot, Power View, and Power Map.
Approximately 80 minutes.
NOTE: This is an edited recording of the original live Webinar presentation. We reproduced the presentation to correct some minor technical missteps. We hope you'll view this, even if you watched the live presentation. (Requires Adobe Flash with Java enabled.)
If you have already registered for a previous Webcast, enter your e-mail address and click the "Returning" button to submit the form below. You will receive an e-mail with a link to the requested Webcast.
Otherwise, continue to the next section to request login instructions.
First Time Request
To request access to the Webcast recording, please fill out the form below and click the "New" button to submit the form. You will receive an e-mail with a link to the requested Webcast.