Easy Cash Flow Control
Concert Series™ Accounts Receivable (A/R) goes beyond the simple generation of invoices and statements to give you the information and control you need to manage your receivables and cash flow.
Designed for Productivity
To speed data entry and promote accuracy, Concert Series A/R gives you the ability to establish defaults for general ledger distributions, late charges and payment terms.
Designed for Ease of Use
You can process partial and full invoice payments, review extensive customer information online, and adjust invoices while processing cash receipts.
You can enter cash receipts and automatically post to G/L without applying payments to your invoices, or you can enter checks and apply payments in one function.
Database Access from Excel, Plus Comprehensive Reporting
Concert Series A/R comes with two decision support and reporting applications:
- ConcertPro™, a Microsoft Excel plug-in that lets you download account distributions, open items, and historical transactions
- Management Report Writer, a query and report writing application that produces detail listings, including standards reports such as aged receivables, open invoices, payments and discounts, unapplied cash, and customer balances
Using Management Report Writer, you can also create reports without the assistance of a programmer. You have the flexibility to choose one of the standard invoice and statement formats or design your own. You can even create customized dunning letters to accommodate your different types of customers.
ConcertPro lets you review invoices for spending patterns, plan payments by currency type, estimate incoming cash versus timing of liability payments, analyze sales activity, and create customized statements for third-party payers.
Information at Your Fingertips
Extensive, online inquiries provide you with information on your customers, including current balances, aged balances, invoices, and checks. Interactive aging lets you immediately display the aging of a customer’s balance based on a specific user-defined date.
The Features You Look For
- Easily satisfies multi-company processing and reporting requirements
- Prints balance forward and open item statements
- Tracks both vendor billing and physical location addresses
- Allows for standard distributions by product type
- Simplifies payment of recurring obligations by automatically generating recurring invoices
- Supports partial and full invoice payments
- Allows invoice adjustments while processing cash receipts
- Records and reports miscellaneous cash receipts
- Supports flexible, user-defined aging periods
- Provides online access to customer account and transaction details for rapid analysis
- Delivers online access to payment history
- Supports online review of customer credit information and history
- Prints on-demand customer statements
- Supports standard or custom invoice and statement format
- Generates customized dunning letters
- Imports data from non-NGS applications using the OSI
- Handles multiple cash distribution methods
- Streamlines data entry by defining G/L account distribution defaults
- Provides complete audit trails for all transactions
- User-defined security at the company level and manager option level
Concert Series is a trademark of New Generation Software, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.