Cash Management Plus
Concert Series™ Accounts Payable (A/P) provides a comprehensive framework for effectively tracking your liabilities and cash disbursements. It goes beyond check writing to give you a total cash management and reporting solution.
Designed for Productivity
Gains in productivity accrue rapidly when you use Concert Series A/P. Data entry is simplified by using standard vouchers for vendors to eliminate the need to re-key invoice information and distribution accounts for every transaction.
When you void a check, the software automatically generates reversing entries for the distributions and places the corresponding invoices back in open payables.
Database Access from Excel, Reports and Custom Check Formats
Concert Series A/P comes with two decision support and reporting applications:
- ConcertPro™, a Microsoft Excel plug-in that lets you download account distributions, open items, and historical transactions
- Management Report Writer, a query and report writing application that produces detail listings, including standards reports such as vendor analysis, open payables, cash requirements, aging, and check registers
You can easily design your own reports and custom check formats without programming assistance. Management Report Writer lets you decide what information you want to print on the check and stub, and how this information is arranged.
Designed for Control
In addition to securing your data, A/P lets you define procedures for processing your payables. You can set maximum check amounts for each vendor, automatically generate vendor numbers, and select which bank account to use for payments.
Extensive online inquiries enable you to review data in A/P quickly without creating a report. For example, you can easily identify how much you owe a particular vendor or what checks you paid to that vendor. You can inquire based on a variety of criteria, including vendor number, invoice number, check number, P.O. number, and G/L distribution. You can even make inquiries across center boundaries.
The Features You Look For
- Easily satisfies multi-company processing and reporting requirements
- Delivers complete aging information
- Automatically calculates discount dates and amounts by vendor
- Automatically calculates invoice due dates by vendor
- Checks for duplicate invoices to stop double payments
- Automatically generates invoices for recurring purchases
- Tracks and reports 1099 vendor information
- Prints individual checks when needed
- Provides a complete audit trail of invoice adjustments and debit/credit memos
- Accepts payment decisions based on user-defined invoice selection criteria
- Provides powerful check writing capabilities
- Reconciles checks by bank tape or manually
- Posts to G/L in detail or summary
- Provides online inquiries of open activity and history
- Offers line item capability
- Includes line item adjustments
- Supports partial and full invoice payments
- Tracks physical location addresses
- Includes wire transfer payment capability
- Sets a maximum check amount for each vendor
- Maintains vendor/sub-vendor information
- Handles encumbering OSI
- Automatically calculates based on vendor codes
- Allows unique A/P centers
- Imports data from non-NGS, user-defined format applications using the outside system interface
- Selects and pays invoices by currency type
- User-defined security at the company reporting level and menu option level
- Assigns specific products you order to specific vendors
Concert Series is a trademark of New Generation Software, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.